If you’re looking for the Rock ‘n’ Roll Marathon and 1/2 GIVEAWAY, you’re in the right place!
What can you win?
One (1) entry to either the RnR San Antonio Marathon or 1/2, for Sunday, November 17, 2013, winner’s choice!
How do you enter? Two simple steps:
#1) Read the Official Rules:
NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN GIVEAWAY.
1. Eligibility. Giveaways are open to all US residents. “Patti Tucker” family members (spouse, parent, child, sibling and their respective spouses) and those living in the same household of each (whether legally related or not), are ineligible to enter or win the giveaway.
2. How to Enter. Entry is made by leaving a comment on the giveaway post. A limit of one entry is allowed per e-mail address. You may not enter more than once, whether or not you use a different e-mail address. Subsequent entries determined to be submitted with the same email address or from the same individual using multiple email addresses may be declared ineligible.
3. Disclaimer. “Patti Tucker” will not be responsible for: (a) any late or lost entries; (b) telephone, electronic, hardware, software, network, Internet, or other computer or communications-related malfunctions or failures; any giveaway disruptions, injuries, losses or damages caused by events beyond the control of “Patti Tucker” or by unauthorized human intervention; or (c) any printing or typographical errors in any materials associated with the giveaway.
4. Entry Deadline Date. All entries for giveaways through this site must be received on or before September 24, 2013 at 5 pm CST, to be eligible to win a prize.
5. Winner Selection. A winning number will be generated using Random.org on or shortly after the Entry Deadline Date, based on the total number of comments (not sub-comments). If you meet the eligibility requirements and otherwise comply with these Official Giveaway Rules, and your number is drawn, you win the prize. Odds of winning depend on the number of entries.
6. Winner Notification. Winner will be notified within three (3) days after the Entry Deadline Date, on the “Patti Tucker” site, the MySA site, and Patti Tucker’s fan facebook page if you win the prize.
7. Claiming Your Prize. Winner must respond within three (3) days of notification or forfeit the prize, in which case an alternate winner will be selected.
8. Taxes. ALL FEDERAL, STATE AND LOCAL TAXES ASSOCIATED WITH THE RECEIPT OF ANY PRIZE ARE THE SOLE RESPONSIBILITY OF THE WINNER.
9. Errors and Disputes. In the event of a dispute as to the ownership of any entry, the person whose name appears on the entry form associated with the prize number for the winning entry will be deemed to be the winner. It is your responsibility to control access to your email account. In the unlikely event that the winning prize number is duplicated, or a similar error occurs, “Patti Tucker” may conduct a random drawing among such inadvertently duplicated numbers or apply another equitable remedy in its discretion to determine the winner. Decisions made by “Patti Tucker” are final. By entering the giveaway, you agree to be bound by the decisions of “Patti Tucker” and these official rules. You and your entries may be disqualified if you attempt to circumvent these official rules.
10. Technical Problems. The giveaway may be canceled, suspended and/or modified, in whole or in part, if in the opinion of “Patti Tucker” any fraud, technical failure or other factor beyond its control impairs the integrity of the giveaway.
11. General Release. By entering the giveaway through this website, you release “Patti Tucker” from any liability whatsoever, and waive any and all causes of action, related to any claims, costs, injuries, losses or damages of any kind arising out of or in connection with the giveaway or delivery, misdelivery or acceptance of any prize (including, without limitation, claims, costs, injuries, losses and damages related to personal injuries, death, damage to or destruction of property, rights of publicity or privacy, defamation or portrayal in a false light, whether intentional or unintentional), whether under a theory of contract, tort (including negligence), warranty or other theory.
#2) Leave a comment. Yep, it’s just that easy.
Feel free to pass along and share.